The trunk type design focuses mainly on useable space by considering size of the hinges to the shape of the sidewalls etc.
2012 Nissan Versa Sedan has more rear legroom than some mid-size sedans and may also overcome even luxury cars such as Lexus LS460, BMW 5-series and Mercedes-Benz E-Class.
2012 Nissan Versa Sedan 1.6 SL models have
- 15-inch aluminum-alloy wheels
- Fog lights
- Variable intermittent wipers chromed inside door handles
- 60/40-split fold-down rear seat
- Hands-free Phone, Bluetooth System
- Steering wheel audio controls
- USB/iPod connectivity
- Upgraded audio system
- Door-linked map lights and more.
A 60/40-split fold-down rear seat is there on SL models for even greater versatility. The Big Small Car is bringing Innovation Within Reach to an eagerly awaiting audience.